We have a broad, international corporate practice representing Italian and international clients across all industry sectors.
We regularly advise clients on cross border transactions in multiple jurisdictions on all relevant issues, including taxation.
Several of our clients are fast growing leaders in their sector and a large part of our practice consists of advising them on all legal aspects of their expanding business activities.
A significant number of our clients are non-Italian, whom we assist on matters ranging from mergers and acquisitions of Italian firms to start-ups and day-to-day management of their Italian operations.
Corporate advice includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance
- Joint ventures and shareholders' agreements
- Private Equity
- Insolvency and reorganizations
- All types of commercial contracts and advice, including agency and distribution agreements, supply and manufacturing agreements, insurance
- Trade marks and licensing agreements